Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Two Weeks After Surgery

Two weeks since I went under the robot scalpels and I'm feeling pretty good. Improvements in the past week include ability to sit without discomfort, and only occasionally being bothered by pain from the incision sites.

The erection issue is coming along.

I'm still not able to fully control my peeing, but I am now allowed to do kegels to strengthen those sphincters. I've finally come around to seeing that the disposable diapers I have to wear are actually kind of a fashion plus with their contrast in textures and transparency. In addition, I get what looks like a pretty big package. So, there's an upside right there, but because of the incontinence that's especially evident when I go for a walk, I have, unfortunately, cut back on that exercise...

It's a beautiful, if chilly, day. Using the toy trebuchet BFF gave me, I've been launching gravel at targets in the garden.

And I've been planning our summer vacation in Mexico.

No comments: