Monday, January 20, 2014

12th Man Report: Tropical Outpost

12th Man gathering Jungle Gods' support 
I had a date with the boys from Spokane to watch the Seahawks/49ers game last night at Gloria’s. After a desultory first half I knew I needed to do something to bring up the energy. I settled with the bar and told the boys I was headed upriver, over the puente to Luis's place--El Manguito. 

As I walked the dark path through the jungle I invoked its primitive, powerful gods to aid my team.

Each of us doing whatever was in our 12th Man hearts, together with Richard Sherman, we got 'er done. Go Hawks!

4 comments:

Frank Kleyn said...

Thanks for invoking the gods Tom! Sounds like you're in a great place.

The Last Quarter said...

We all do our part however large or small, PC.

Anonymous said...

Just great Tom..... my brother just jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge because you have got some in with a couple of pagan mogols!
Love your commentary from south of the border. Pat

The Last Quarter said...

Sorry Pat, Richard Sherman and I are not responsible for what we do in pursuit of victory.